In the start of every year, am one of those who at least think and consider what they are up for in the next year. As I broke all the record of laziness, lethargy and idleness that I grab my favorite notebook and wrote down what ever came in my mind and what I should at least do. So these things i am looking forward in the coming year.
- Get active on my blog/Facebook page/Instagram: I am planning to write thrice a week on the blog, daily update on my Facebook page and I mostly update my insta whenever I have worth publishing any picture.
- Read almost 12 books this year: I put myself into reading habit again from last year (I did well, not good). So I decided to at least read 12 books each book a month. Selected the books, soon will write about them
- Start working on my Bootstrap themes again: I used to be a passionate coder/programmer and I want to revive my programmer self again. Bootstrap themes are new thing for me as well as an income source.
- Get my Eye laser surgery done: I am done with lenses and stuff and I need something permanent, I want to get my laser done. Only hindrance in this will be the budget.
- Get my PMP done: I observed MS is a good option for career growth but it can never be the good alternative of the internationally acclaimed certifications. So I am planning to do PMP.
- Get more places visited: a non-tourist self is like stagnant water. I think Allah’s world is too big and too worthy to watch to feel Him closer.
- Reduce 12 Kgs weight: Self-explanatory, nothing to explain 😀
Work on inner-self
Healthy inner self is as important as the outer-self so here are few things
- Let go things: Sometimes it’s not easy to get rid of thinking about stupid things. Put them aside and give them little time to heal naturally. Sometimes u can’t stop thinking about the things, whenever some lame thought came, just close your eyes and imagine Kabaa-tu-Allah in front of your eyes and suddenly thought vanishes.
- Work on temperament: Let me admit am very short tempered person. I want to handle it. The solution I thought is Silence and immediate exit.
- Stay happier: I think I enjoy less. In fact I don’t know how to enjoy. Peace and satisfaction is onething and being happy is another, inner satisfaction also brings happiness but I want to experience the whole hearted happiness more and more.
- Talk and meet to more people: Neither am shy nor am un-social, but as I remain busy in doing job, coding which made me kind of less social person. So I want to meet and talk to more new people and experience their vision.
- More full facials: Am too lazy for full facials, which start from cleansing and ends at toning. I just doing every other day gentle scrubbing (using the daily scrub).
- Wax: am too lazy for this idiotic task either I do it myself or someone else do it for me I simply hate it.
- Buy stuff after full satisfaction: Last year many times I just put my money in fire by inquiring less from the seller specially in online shopping. I am not gonna waste my money like this, this year.
- Do hair oiling frequently: I remain quite a habitual oiling person once a week. But by the time and laziness just cut this habit of mine. I wana bring it back.
What you people upto in 2015, have decided anything to accomplish? do share it with me.
Don’t forget to follow me on BloglovinFacebook/insta to get notified with my latest activites.