Obviously these are not the only 10 THINGS, which annoy me most, but these are time being the most crispy annoying things 😀
- Surprise arrival of guests: We Asians are famous for our hospitality, and well serving our guest. I am not saying this is the only tradition of Asians but I think its norm world widely. But this surprise arrivals or visit pre-notifications, I simply don’t like. I need mental preparation for everything beforehand.
- My Laziness: I should be mentioned in genies book for my laziness. I just don’t do the stuff, anything until the high time. In fact am a last minute doer, ya! I have to defend myself a bit :D. I can’t do anything before time, and I hate myself for this.
- I am so happy/depress/sad but please don’t ask me the reason: Many times friends and colleagues just burst infront of you with excitement or depression with a particular face and keep on saying but please don’t ask me. I am soooooo happy but don’t ask me. I hate incomplete things. What’s the point of starting when you don’t want to tell the whole?
- Why didn’t you tell me? People will see your utilized opportunity (you took part in any conference/trip/adventure) they will say “Why didn’t you tell me, do tell me next time”. When you inform them next time they have thousands of excuses to tell you for their un-availability.
- Backing out of commitment at last moment/Last minute cancelations: People will assure you for doing something for you, like anything and at last moment come up with a reason, a very gloomy face and a sad tone and it seems that realizing them anything or saying them anything will cast a curse on you that will ruin your happiness for one century (in case you will stay alive).
- Kohati Chappel with dress pants/Joggers with choridar: hahhaa this is really a Pakistani based annoying, but I hate seeing guys wearing kohati chapel with dress pants or a gal wearing snickers or joggers with choridar.
- Sipping tea or coffee with noise: That particular shrrrp shrrp (chuski kind of) sound, ohhhh my ears can’t bear it, seriously some annoying vibration happens with that sound in my ear, which I can’t bear.
- Fake/Artificial accent (especially in girls): Being Asian most of us can’t keep up with the proper accent; we naturally have that THICK accent. Along with the thick accent, many of us have the ill habit of using English words improperly and aimlessly, while talking in Urdu. (Mai 3 O’ Clock tuk aa jati hon, or 9 O’ Clock tuk so bhi jati hon).
- Can’t manage to go for some trip: I mean who doesn’t love to go for vacations or to explore new places around the city or country. I hate it when I couldn’t manage to go for one just being a girl.
- Sudden disappearance without a proper wrap-up on SMS/Chats: I hate it when you are texting /chating someone and at the middle of it or even not in the middle of it, one suddenly disappears without waving a good bye. If you have to suddenly leave it just type 2-3 words it won’t take long.